Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound processing of IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have querries related to inbound/outbound processing

Take for an example..

1. I do vendor return of material, material doc is posted but i cannot see any IDOC posted related to that in WE02 in any status, all the config is properly maintained and when i see earlier data i can see the IDOCS posted.

Activity : Through MB1B/MB1C i am doing Goods movement for respective movement types and mat document is getting generated. Do i need to do anything else to post the IDOCS, because as far as i know, it should automatically get posted as soon as mat doc is getting posted.

Regards,'

Ssingh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the output is created successfully on creation of material doc/delivery pgi.Once the output is green.

Check We02 for any inbound IDOCS in the time epriod.If nothing shows up check the partner profile setup or work with your abapper on why the IDOC processing has not been triggered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Output is green on PO header.

No Document for Goods movement and IDOC has been created under Outbound in WE02.

But for GR and other goods movement like Goos movement to junk etc ..no idoc has been generated.

Thanks for your early reply.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are saying you find the idoc output processed in the header?

if so then select the output and display messages, ti will gie the idoc number.if not work with a technical person to see if the partner functions hae been setup right for the idoc to trigger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot kira.

It has already been resolved..i could find it.

SS

Answers (0)