cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the setting- Pop up window 'Valuation' appears in Results Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am doing Results recording in qa32, after processing all characteristics the status of all characteristics appears '5' but while saving it gives a pop-up window named 'valuation' where under 'valuate inspection point' sub screen field 'valuation' with entry 'Accept' in grey mode appears. Also a tab named 'valuation' appears on the same pop-up window with pencil symbol through with UD can be made in RR only.

What is the setting because of which this pop up window comes while saving the results recording.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhijit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

you should check in configuraton level plant level settings and result recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is setting in configuration at plant level where you can preset the automatic valuation and save. And also you can have option for accepting and rejecting a lot during valuation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You must ahve used inspection point in inspection plan header that is why system showing tyou same pop up.

Pleas check in inspection plan .You can use inspection point if you want to use sampling drawing procedure in inspection plan.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using insp. point 200 which have default valuse in valuation tab. In functional module tab no FM are attached.

What are the setting required tobe changed in i want to use Insp. Point and do not want the Pop up window of Valuation.

In some other cases i am using point and pop up doesn't come.

Abhi.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On the operation header page almost at the bottom of the page you'll find a field where you can specify the inspection point valuation. Select automatic valuation.

Valuation will not happen until all required characterisitcs are locked with status of 5.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are using inspection points in results recording. This is specified in the inspection plan header.

Craig