cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIFing Vendor Specific Stock from R/3 to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I generatesd an Intergration model by checking the Vendor Specif Stock option which does picks up the Stock present n R/3 for this Category (CE = Vendor specific Stock).

2. After activating the Integration Model & CIFing across to APO, i dont see the Vendor Specific Stock in Product view.

3. After some research i came to know that the Stock Category CE (i.e Vendor Specific Stock ) is not been checked, ( I can see this by clicking on the Option Days of Supply which we get once we eneter into the Product view) Stock in Transit (i.e CN) is only checked . Therefore when try to CIF all the stock options i am able to see only Stock in Transit if any.

I some how want to check the Stock Category "CE" which at present is greyed out.

Best regards,

INVINCIBLE KING.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi King,

if your stock at the vendor is not visible in the product view, can you check if the stock category CE is excluded from the list in 'define Selection Rules for Product View'?

you can navigate to spro --> SCP > PPDS> order View --> 'define Selection Rules for Product View'

if you are not using the standard SAP rule for receipts, then probably CE has been added in the exclusion list?

Moreover, in dayu2019s supply, that check that you are trying to check is basically for considering if the CE should be considered for ATP check. And I believe you are trying to change the type provided by standard SAP . Hence you arenu2019t able to check it. If you really want to change the settings, you might want to make a Z copy of this category list and make the necessary changes there.

Award points if this help ful.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys...ur answers r really helpful.

Best Regards,

KING

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

King,

The Vendor master should be in the same integration model as the VS stock.

If this is done, check your queues for errors (SMQ1/SMQ2). Depending on your setup (number of vendors per product), you may have to extend your product master in SCM to Vendor location. The error in the queue will tell you what must be done.

Rgds,

DB49