cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change price

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

can i change price at the time of billing if yes please guide me...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rirti,

Yes you can change Price at Billing Level.. Create new Condition Records(Vk11).before you create Billing Documents.and

Once you create Billing Documents(VF01)--

> one you Execute--->click on Header details and go to ....>condition Tab page--> below you can see -
>update Puch Button
--> you select and click on carry new Pricing..(now the new price will effect)

Same like this we can also do for Items.

Regards,

Seegal

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks your suggestion worked

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition Go to VTFL transaction select your delivery and billing document types then go in to the item level settings here you will find the field called Pricing Type you maintain this field as B -Carry out new pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes. You can meet ur requirement. in copy controls between sales document and billing documents(T.code VTFA) item data, in pricing u have to select the the option caayout new pricing(update pricing) option. therefore system updates the pricing in the billing.

Regards,

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks dear but the answer is not working i need your guidance.

Edited by: Riti07 on Mar 17, 2010 4:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riti,

I agree with the above answers and if these answers are not working then I guess your accounting document has already been created for the billing document.

If yes then you can not change the price in billing document because after generating the accounting document, system will allow you to change only one thing in billing document that is "Output".

If you still want to change the price then go to t-code VF11 --> enter your billing document --> Enter --> save it.

Your billing document will cancel and then create a new one in VF01 and then you can change the price.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT