Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material blocking

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

can we block material for deliver or billing but not for order?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riti,

Yes we can block Material at Schedule Line Level

Regards,

Seegal

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks raga

I need to know where i can configure it?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riti,

For deliver block,

Go to VOV8 --> Select your order type --> click at details --> In the column "Shipping data" --> You can put the delivery block

Go to VOV6 > Select your Sched.line cat.> click at details --> In column "Business data" --> You can put the delivery block

For billing block

Go to VOV8 --> Select your order type --> click at details --> In the column "Billing" --> You can put the billing block.

Go to VOV7 --> Select your item category --> Click at details --> In column "Business data" --> You can put the billing block

By doing above configuration, system will allow you to create the order with material but now allow you to deliver or billing it.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u can block the material in delivery or billing document.

Go to delivery document and in that delivery block will be their specify.

Go to billing document (vf04) and in that billing type (f2) u can block for the billing.

satisfied with the answer pls give the points...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riti,

Please do this in below,

Logistics General>MAterial master>Settingf for key fielsds>Data relevant to Sales and Distribution>Define sales status>

define your own staus like ZX etc and in detail you cab block it only for Delvier and billing.

while creating MAterial in MM01 choose this status in Sales org1 tab

Regards,

Siva

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Shiva your idea sounds good let me check it. But MT in your case I am blocking or document typewhile my question is block material for delivery or billing but order can be made for the same material.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos