cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Ship-To Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am trying to determine how I can build and maintain a list of delivery addresses in SRM 7.0. I realize tht all company codes have an address which can be used as a deliver to address, but in 5.0, you could use the transaction "Maintain Address for Own Company" where you could add as many addresses for a company code you wanted. You could then set this address as a "Ship-to" address or something else if desired. The user could have this maintained in PPOMA_BBP in the GUI, OR they could perform a search when creating a shopping cart.

I can find delivery addresses I create (or have been created based on th ecompany creation) in the table ADRC in the SRM 7.0 GUI, however, I can not select any of these addresses when in the shopping cart as ship-to/delivery addresses.

Does anyone have any input on this? I don't know how a shopping cart can be created without having to free-text a manual delivery address for every line item of every shopping cart.

Thanks in Advance -Eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Purchasers can set the following addresses and defaults for suppliers or for themselves:

Ordering address

Ship-from address

Invoicing party address

System administrators can set the following addresses and defaults for their own company (purchasing side):

Ship-to address

Invoice recipient address

==

Define the attributes Ship-to address (ADDR_SHIPT) and Company (COMPANY) at least once at a high level in the organizational plan. The number of the organizational unit is then copied to the COMPANY attribute. The Ship-to address and Company attributes are then inherited by organizational units at a lower level in the organizational plan. If you define other organizational units as subsidiaries, you can identify these as separate legal entities with different addresses using these attributes.

Hi Eric

if you maintain a address number in the ADDR_SHIPT . you must get a address.

br

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Note 1397138 - Ship-to address in default settings not

transferred to SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mathu,

Thanks for the prompt response: I know how to maintain the delivery addresses in the org structure and that has not changed from 5.0 to 7.0. What I am most interested in learning is how these addresses can be created and maintained. Aain, we are used to doing this through the ITS today. Any thoughts? We have certain sites (plants) that are very large and can have potentially dozens of actual ship-to addresses.

We are trying to leverage the standard business packages that came as part of SRM 7.0.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Eric.

Either you can write a program to upload to update in SRM and little deveoplment may required to load Ship to address and BP must be created for each address.

only techincal persons only help you in this matter.

indiviadual addessses can be created via WEB DYNPRO PORTAL screen as we do in ITS .

SAP can help all to upload addresses into SRM

Br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mathu,

You state "indiviadual addessses can be created via WEB DYNPRO PORTAL screen as we do in ITS." How is this done?

Are you aware of the WebDYNPRO component name?

-Eric

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eric

If you are administrator you get menu in the ITS

edit address and you can see the company codes in the org struture . so you can create a address against ship to address.

WEBDYNPRO - SRM 700

i am not aware. but i can find the way gimme some time. not now..

br

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mathu,

Yeah - the question is only around WEBDYNPRO SRM7.0. I anticipate your response.

If anyone else can help with a way to maintain the ship-to addresses in SRM 7.0 Portal, please let me know.

-Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think what you need is

1) user with SRM admin role

2) on portal, click "SRM Adminitration"; in the active queries, click on the "puchasing company" query. Highlight on any of the entry there, and click "Edit". On the "Address Data" tab, you would have the chance to "Add Address" and check the "Ship-To Address" box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay,

Thank you very much for the answer - that is exactly what I was looking for!

-Eric

Answers (0)