cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The shopping cart net price is "0" according contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,my experts:

I work in SRM 7.0 ,SP03 ,Extended Classic Scenario.

I create one shopping cart according contract (status:released).In the Tab"source od supplier " the available contract will display .But the netprice is "0".I checked the contract and find that the price of the contract is not "0".So ,I do not know why? I debug the program --BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK ,and find the net price of contract is "0".

so ,I am very confused about this . any links also welcome.thanks!

Alex!

BR!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex

Indeed price will pick up from source of supply while creating PO .

Dont expect the contract price in the SC while creating.

gimme more detail. material contract or product category contract.

what is the value of material price.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Muthu :

I created the material contract ,and the net price is 5$ .There is no price condition in the material data.

In my opinion,If there is one valid contract in the system ,the shopping cart can be priced according the condition of the contract .Right ?

Thanks!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no.

srm price is zero since you dont maintain a price for material.

EBP_backend_prices report brings a material price from ECC to SRM.

however it is called dummy price and used for only approval puropse. the real price will take it from your contract while CREATING PO>

CREATE A SC FOR THAT MATERIAL AND JUST MANUALLY ENTER 1 $.

I AM SURE. YOUR PO WILL BE CREATED WITH 5 $ .

AFATER APPROVING THE CART, YOU CAN SEE THE PO VALUE. IT WILL PICK FROM YOUR SOS -SOURCE OF SUPPLY FIXED VENDOR CONTRACT.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.Muthu;

Thanks for your reply .

But , in my opinion ,Priorities for price determination are contract, catalog, vendor price, and product

price. If no price is found, users can enter a price manually. So ,in this case ,system will search the contract price , not the product price ,right ?

I am very confused about my test.

BR!

Alex!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no alex.

if you have only one source of supply , system would have picked any of them . but you have amny sosurce of supply best prices negotiated with vendors are available.

npw end user can select any one of them if they have many sos.

or leave it buyer action if you dont assign any one of the sos in the cart if you made sourcing config.

br

muthu