cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have 7 application servers and suddenly one of the application server is not working properly which caused issues like lock issues, Printer issues and work process issues and the other application servers are working fine.

We checked the tablespaces , file systems, shortdumps and stat, work process etc,. everything seems to be fine.

When we restarted the application server the issues which i have mentioned are corrected and working fine.

Does anyone know what would be the cause for application server not fuctioning properly and how can we dig into the issue.

I have looked into tthe various options, but everthing seems to be fine.

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

you opened this question on "SAP on Unix"; apart from that we have totally no idea about your system environment, the operating system you use (AIX? HP-UX? Linux? Solaris?), your database, how your infrastructure is set up, what kind of "locking" problem you get, not even an error message.

For such a problem I'd suggest opening an OSS call and let the support have a look on the system. Just take the affected server out of your load balancing and write a system message to let the users log on to a different application server (but not shut it down).

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

It got resolved itself after i opened the thread.