cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to do 543 for the sub-contracting components in HUM storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm doing Sub-Contracting Goods receipt with 101 mvt type.

It happens that when i use a HUM storage location for the receipt of the materials, while posting the Goods receipt, it creates an inbound delivery.

Inbound delivery follows, Packing, Transfer Order, confirnmation and automatic Goods Receipt.

When you check the material document of the above Goods receipt, i dont see the posting of components with 543 +O mvt type. in the Goods Receipt document. It happens that only the main material with mvt. type 101 is posted.

Also let me know is there any OSS Note which supports this above business process.

Best Regards

Srinivas Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

In standard, a goods receipt posting for an inbound delivery referring to a sub-contracting purchase order triggers the goods issue posting for the components from the stock of material provided to the vendor, whether the receiving storage location is HU mananged or not. I thus assume that there is some issue specific to your system that prevents the step. What exactly do you mean with "leads to stock transfers"?

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

On creation of the Subcontracting order 'L' item category the material data tab will have an extra tab of components.

In that tab we have to make sure that all the components for the BOM are populated.If you are sending the same part to the vendor for rework then in the compoennts tab you need to populate the actual component you will send out.

So once the PO is populated right on receipt fo the purchase order the system will trigger a 543 automaticlaly to issue the stock from the vendor stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you've misread my question. the components are already issued through 541 mvt t.type. There is no problem of mainatenance of components.

I know it already.

when i'm doinga goods receipt, if i use a storage location as HUM Stor.Location, its bound to create an inboun delivery, which leads to stock transfers, confirmation of TO's and then GR.

The GR created is without the components after the above process.

The accounting of only the main material takes place.