cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In QA32, i added sales order and item in Dynamic selections .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In QA32, i added sales order and item in Dynamic selections . but could not get the detail against it such as Batches ,inspection lot no . etc........... any clue

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not really following your question.

In QA32 you can add the sales order and item in the dynamic selections but if you select by this you only get those inspection lots that have a reference to them which would primarily be those lots created as a result of variant config. Are you using variant config in your facility?

What details are you expecting to get? Sales orders, unless using variant config don't link to inspection lots. Delviery numbers can if you use type 10 inspections.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig

Thanks for reply,

Yes we are using VC and i need inpection lot , batches and its status in QA32 (Dynamic selection) by adding Sales order and item.

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Craig ,

What about MTO environments? Will the sales order be ported over?

As for MTO , the inspection lot is linked via the production order which is linked to the sales order.

Making reference to SAP Note 748824 there is no mention that this sales order number will be ported , only for VC environments.

Appreciate your advise.

Thanx

Liza

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are three Sales orders numbers available in QA32. Try all three.

CNI - You might be right. I can't say for sure. I think of VC as a variant of MTO and I usually fail to distinguish between the two. What little work I have done has been in VC. I beliveve the Sales Order was transferred in those situations. If a material is identified as an MTO and not VC then I can't say for sure the sales order is brought over.

As far as the note goes, I'm not sure where you see that the note only applied to VC enviornments.

It appears to me that it is referring to valuated sales stock vs. non-valuated sales stock. The fields for non-valuated sales stock has not changed. In the case of sales order number it is still QALS-KDAUF. But for valuated sales stock it is now QALS-KONT_KDAUF. That is one of the fields the note is adding.

If the orignial poster is in ECC 6.0 the note wouldn't apply anyway. Bu tI don't know their version, so it might be a fix for them. nice catch.

FF