Did you mean: 

Delivery from Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i'm trying prepare for an "Agriculture Scenario"

i created a project with 2 WBS Elements: Plot 1 & Plot 2

i created a Network for WBS Plot1

i created a chain of internal activities for this network with assignment to Work Centers and with Material Components assignements such as "seeds, chemicals, pesticides.....etc"

the network is: Plowing ---> Fertilization ---> Planting ---> Irigation ---> Harvesting

my concern is:

how can i deliver the "Crops" from the project to the stock ??

Note that:

1) there is no sales order "no SD in the scope"

2) I want the the material component to be delivered "Crops" to be assigned to the network in order to capture the costs

your help will be highly appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create a BOM for the header material "Crops" and child components as "seeds, fertilizers, etc.

Use BOM transfer functionality to assign all the BOM components to the network activities. The header material will be assigned to the last network activity with quantity multiplied by -1.

After recieveing all the individual materials like seeds, fertilizers, etc, the costs will be posted to the network activity. After confirming the last activity the header material "crop" will come into WBS stock. From WBS stock you can use Delivery from projects functionality to deliver the material crop.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx sir,

but is there any othe way much easier than creating and transfering BOM

i.e direct deivery from project to stock for the material "Crop" ??

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF you dont want to create and transfer BOM, then simply assign material with -ve quantity in Project builder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

really.... is it as simple as this ??

where should i assign it ? to the last activity in the network ??

and how can i deliver it ??

and will it capture the network costs this way ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As explained earlier, you can you BOM transfer function or you can simply assign the material components to the network activity. the child components would be assigned to separate activity manually and the header component can be assigned to the last activity manually with -ve quantity. You can even think of an ABAP program that would use either BAPI or BDC to assign the components to the network activity.

The idea of assigning the header component to the network actiivity with negative quantity is to bring the material component into WBS stock on confirmation (by product functionality of SAP).

After doing PGI from WBS stock, actual cost of the material component would be posted to the network actiity.

Regards

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a BOM

I transferred the BOM to the project: with u2013ve quantity of the header component u201CCropu201D assigned to the last activity

I received the child components

I confirmed the last activity and then viewed the stock (MMBE), I found the child components in the project stock BUT found nothing from the header component u201CCropu201D in the stocku2026..

So, I tried to manually receive the header component u201CCropu201D, u201Cgoods receipt by product from network movement type 581u201D, but it triggers error stating that I canu2019t do this coz no accounting view has been maintained for the header component u201CCropu201Du2026.

Actually I meant to not maintain accounting view for it coz I thought it will capture the costs from project !!!

I didnu2019t get your point in your last reply u201CAfter doing PGI from WBS stock, actual cost of the material component would be posted to the network actiity.u201Du2026. what do you mean by: PGI from WBS stock ???

Now how can I deliver the header component u201CCrop from the project to the stock ????