Did you mean: 

Service Desk message contain errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when new ticket is created, many errors shows up:

- Header Data Enter a sales organitzation

- Header Data Enter a distribution channel

- Header Data Enter an organitzational unit (Sales)

- Item 10 Enter an organitzational unit (Sales)

- Item 10 Enter the unit of mesure

I'm trying to set up the contract determination, i did all the customazing regardind this feature and when i create a new contract none of the errors above appear, the sales organitzation for example is properly picked.

I whent through note 864281 and all the setting they proposed are properly done.

Could anyone give me a hand with this? i'm completely stuck here.

Many thanks in advance.

Marcos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Goto Transaction PPOMA_CRM and check if u prperly assigned sale organization in ur org-Model and Goto organization tab in contract and check sales and service org is properly assigned.

Regards

Subbaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello B K,

Many thanks for your reply. I would like to know witch rules should i use to automatically determine SALES and SERVICE function.

Best Regards

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the responsibility rule of your own by following the path in 2nd step mentioned below.

Then assign this responsibility rule in CRMC_ORGPROF transaction by creating a organization data profile.

Assign this organization profile in transaction type.

Regards,

B K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 ways to solve this problem.

1. Go to SPRO>IMG>SAP Solution Manager>Scenario specific settings>Service desk>Service desk->General settings-->Set up screen profile.

Here maintain the screen profile as SRV_ABA for SRVO and SLFN combination.

With this config you can able to maintain the organziational data manually in service desk messge.

2. Go to SPRO>IMG>CRM>Master Data>Organization Management>Organizational data determination>Wizard for organizational data determination-->Create determination rule for Responsibilities type.

Create organziatinal data determination for SALES and SERVICE fucntion and assign organiazation data determianition rule to SLFN transaction type, Then system will automaicallly determine the org data.

Regards,

B K

trieuchi_phung
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Please get a look into SPRO or use SOLMAN_SETUP (up to SOLMAN EHP1 SP18) to configure your service desk.

Kind Regards,

Chi