cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

It it possible that we have one sales order with one line item with two quantity and one delivery document.

Now can do two bill of that delivery. if yes how can ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are asking the normal SD process. From one delivery you want to generate one invoice which you can very well do via VF01. Being a newbie, please go through the forum rules and also make some efforts to search the forum before posting.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Pl read queson again, my question is that we have one sales order with one line item with 2 quantity. and we have one delivery, now question is that can we have two bill to party in Billing document, can we bill this delivery to two bill to party ??

Regard

Kamal

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
It it possible that we have one sales order with one line item with 
      two quantity and one delivery document

"Pl read queson again,"  my question is that we have one sales order 
   with one line item with 2 quantity question is that can we have 
     two bill to party in Billing document

You yourself please compare your first post and the subsequent post. I can guarantee that nobody in this forum would have understood exactly your requirement just by going through your first comment.

I always read carefully the question what the member has posted and then only, try to give suggestion to the best of my knowledge and that is why, even if I had a little doubt, I keep asking questions. So better to ensure before commenting anything (as shown in red above), in the forum, you explain your requirement very CLEARLY.

Coming to your issue, no it is not possible to change the bill to party or have two different bill to parties for one line item.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for replyI have one more question pl tell ans if you know.

My questin is that can we have any kind of error while making sales order related to availibility check. And what kind of error comes when we don't mark availibility check in sales document item category.

Regrds

Kamal

Answers (0)