cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I want to set factory calender in sales order screen. How I can set in there?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lida,

As per my knowledge, calender is displaying on four places like

Sales organization,

Shipping point,

Plant

Customer master (On billing document tab page)

But in sales order, I dont think its possible. My suggestion is if it is a business requirement then go for Development.

Regards,

MT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you need the calendar in sales order? What is the business scenario that demands this requirement?

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

we want to set factory calendar to have the vacation date according business definition. but I set defined factory calendar in sales organization and shipping point but the system did not care about.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error might be because of missing the assignment at plant level.

Assign your factory calender to plant

you can use transaction OX10 to maintain the factory calender for the plant.

Please test it after doing the above steps.

Regards,

Sats.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we want to set factory calendar to have the vacation date according business definition

What is your expectation on system behaviour? Do you want to control the sales order creation or delivery creation or confirmed delivery dates in the schedule lines or anything else? Please try to spend some time and explain the requirement clearly. It saves lot of time for other members and as well yours also.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I want to use the factory calendar to control the sales order creation and also production and delivery creation in the schedule line.

Production team uses the factory calendar and they can use calendar according vacation days that defined in the company. for example we assign factory calendar to plant and in MD04 we can see the calendar according the defined factory calendar but I assign factory calendar in shipping point and sales organization but I can not see it in the sales order screen. so users just see the normal calendar not factory calendar in the sales order. So I want to know is it possible to have it or not?

Thanks,

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean to have factory calender get displayed on Sales order ?

Normally calender is assigned to the shipping piont. It gets determined from there. You can see table TVST to check what factory calender has been assigned to it. this is normally the standard procedure.

Is there any specific business requirement in your case?

Regards,

Sats.