Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing at Delivery Level

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

First I have configure price at order level that working fine.

Now I want it should calculate at delivery level not at sales order level.

How should i configure this and eliminate the last (sales order) pricing....

Looking for prompt response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

In progress.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cant replicate the same sales order pricing in the Delivery .

SAP does not recommends it

Please check the OSS notes 154529 , which says

Note the following special features of pricing in the delivery:

1. You do NOT use the delivery document to replicate order-related conditions or to calculate them again (to update them). If you use them in this regard there is a risk that the data basis in the order is not the same as the data basis in the delivery and unintentional price differences may result from this. The 'order' document is sold-to party-oriented in its data composition and the 'delivery' document is ship-to party-oriented.

2. As only special processes are supported in the concept of delivery pricing as described above, not all fields that are available in the order or in the billing are filled in the communication structures of delivery pricing.

3. Inbound deliveries or shipping notifications do not support pricing. You can assign a pricing procedure for pricing to an inbound delivery but pricing is not supported operationally. For this reason you cannot display price condition screens for inbound deliveries.

Or else you want to have the Pricing at the Delivery level then

You can assign pricing procedure for delivery at ths path.

*Logistics Execution->Shipping->Basic Shipping Functions->Pricing->Define & Assign Pricing Procedure for Delivery.

*regards,

santosh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for the response.

Basically I am using BOM functionality. At scheduling agreement only higher level item is appear which is not priceable, so I want that when BOM explode at delivery level price will calculate automatically, or you can say that the price I configure in the system will come at delivery level when concern item will appear.

Hope you understand the situation and advise.

Regards,