cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem when calling script in different languages..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied F150_DUNN_01 standard sap script to ZDUNN in all 12 languages. And after that i changed the original language from DE to EN. Made some changes. When I am executing the transaction F150 it is calling the ZDUNN. The standard program is calling the script based on language. the language is not Login language, it is picking language from customer master. When the customer language is EN, am seeing the changes. When the languages is HU am not seeing the changes. Later i came to know that it is calling the same form in HU language, then i change the same ZDUNN form by loging in HU. And now If HU also the changes are coming.

I copied the form in all 12 languages, and same name. When i change anything in EN its not reflecting in another language. So as per my requirement I changed in EN and HU. Now if the customer languages is not EN or HU, i want the form default in HU. Say if customer languages is RU, the print program is picking RU form, no changes in that. What will happen if delete the form in RU, what the print program will do?? will it pick default language or through any error?? Please tell me about this? And do you know how to copy standard script in only 3 languages in ECC 6.0???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If the form is not available it will cause shortdump (Ex: /E 143 Element is not Found )

When your creating or changing the form in the

Administrative tab you will find the Language attributes Translate into all languages & To Individual Languages & Do not translate Go through that

You will find the lots of forums on this

Hope you will resolve your issue

Let me know if any concerns.....

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokeswara, and Greg,

I solved the problem. Thanks for your tips.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Printing program displays sapscript in default language, if there is no form in customer lang. Thus, in your example, you'll see HU form for RU customer, when there is no RU form and HU form is default.

I think, in your case, when you don't need all languages, it's not an good idea to make a copy of everything. Better way is:

SE71 --> create Z_YOUR_FORM_NAME --> menu FORM --> copy from... Repeat this for all languages you really need.

I hope it's helpful.

Regards,

Greg