Issue with dynamic attribute creation
I have a requirement of creating a User admin component and for the same below are the details.
1. We have two portals, one is the front-end portal and the other is the back-end portal.
2. We have to have a dynamic attribute xxx in the UME of the front-end portal which is boolean.
3. Based on the value of xxx in the UME, the user with the appropriate roles will be created in the back-end portal.
4. if xxx = null, or it does not exit, then we need to create it in the front-end portal and has to be set to true. This also means that the user in the backend portal never existed.
5 if xxx = false, then the user with the same id, is not existing in the backend-portal, so we need to create the user in the back-end portal and then set the value of xxx in front-end portal as true.
6. if the value of xxx is found true, then the user with the same id is already existing in the backend-portal.
I request you to first let me know, as how to make this xxx attribute dynamicly in the UME and how to determine its boolean value.
In addition, also let me know how to make the following operations.
Note: FYI , the source of UME for the front-end portal is LDAP
Let me know if you need any additional information.
Edited by: DIPENDRA MOHANTY on Mar 18, 2010 5:39 PM