cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error for Multiple opeartions' sender Interface PI7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Garu

Under PI7.1, I got a "Not find standard receiver agreement" error when I tried to run an IB test senario with multiple operations' sender interface.

The interface definition as below:

myinterface.operation1 external msg: msg01

myinterface.operation2 external msg: msg02

And there is a message mapping use the following struct as the source

msg

--- ns0: msg01

---omit

--- ns1: msg01

---omit

Then I created a OM use myinterface as the source, and select the message mapping above.

I use the "Test" tab of the OM to test a input XML file with the structure mentioned above, it works OK.

However when I tried to created a XI-FILE IB test senario, and tried to test it whith the same input files, it failed with the "not find standard receiver agreement" error.

I believe I built this test senario as I did for others, are there any different way to build a test senario for a mulitple operations' interface?

I created by the COnfiguration wizard:

- one bussiness commponet

- receiver channel/sender channel

- receive agreement/sender agreement

- interface definition

The only curios thing I saw is in interface definition is, I should specify the same OM twice for each operation in the same interface? is it the problem? But I had to do it for it display the 2 opeartions seperately, but in the OM definition, ESB shows the 2 operations in one table cell, so I only need to choose the message mapping one time for the OM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whe I have this error, the interface determination failes and PI looks for a receiver agreement for the inbound interface.

Check the header field in SXMB_MONI to verifyy this.

Your test data needs the correct root tag to identify the operation ot the interface, verify this also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Whe I have this error, the interface determination failes and PI looks for a receiver agreement for the inbound interface.

> Check the header field in SXMB_MONI to verifyy this.

>

> Your test data needs the correct root tag to identify the operation ot the interface, verify this also.

yes, it output <Not found> for Interface Determination, and then output "No Standard agreement found" for Receiver agreemnt.

I used the "test configuration" in IB.

The input file is like:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="xxx" xmlns:ns1="yyy" xmlns:ns2="zzz">

<ns0:Message1>

<ns2:myinput1>

</ns2:myinput1>

</ns0:Message1>

<ns0:Message2>

<ns2:myinput2>

</ns2:myinput2>

</ns0:Message2>

</ns0:Messages>

I used the same input file for the OM on Test Tab in ESB , it works. But why it failed on IB?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your est file should not have the tags Messages and Message1. remove them from XML.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Your est file should not have the tags Messages and Message1. remove them from XML.

Yer, now it works!

I remember I did this before but forgot this time. thank you.

But when I slect assign the poin ts to you, it said error. sorry