cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipe Management in Config menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I apologise in advance to all RM consultants for this dumb question, however we are currently implementing RM from Building block doco for demonstration purposes and mopst of RM config is pointing to PP-PI-MD section. however when I look at PP-PI there is no recipe managment node activated.

We have just upgraded from 4.7 to ECC6 with EH4 and I am wondering if it is something that is not activated as part of the enhancment pack or is it possible that BB doco is outdated and RM config is located elsewhere?

Thanks in Advance,

fforster01

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fforster01,

There is nothing like dumb question. These forums are for knowledge gaining and knowledge sharing.

I am not much aware of Recipe Management in ECC 6.0.

But came across below link. Just go through that hope it will solve your purpose.

http://help.sap.com/bp_chem603/BBLibrary/Documentation/854_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_RU.doc#_Toc206227255

Edited by: tejasg on Mar 15, 2010 1:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I figured out what the problem is, the PLM component of the enhancement pack is not activated so i cannot see the recipe menu node in config menu. Our basis team are now working on this which should resolve the issue.