cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

move full pallets to one st type and partial pallets to another st. type

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement to move all full pallets into one storage type and all partial pallets into another storage type during GR. We have maintained the palletization data in the material master WM2 view.

If there is any standard SAP config thru which this requirement can be satisfied then please let me know.

Thanks,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try VLMOVE transaction code to move the pallets

Former Member
0 Kudos

VLMOVE does NOT actually MOVE anything within a Warehouse .. this is for material postings mainly .. and is for HUM only.

I think what you need to look at is the Storage Bin Type Search Config to then limit WHERE certain SUT's can go in the Warehouse. For example, you can specify that only E1's can go into Storage Type 001 and 002 .. but that E2's can ONLY go into Storage Type 002 - here you can also specify which Bin Types they are allowed also for further complexity).

(you can reach this Config element easily via transaction OMM1).

thanks,

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

We cannot control the quantities based on SUT because of the below example:

If i define the WM view with below data say,

LE Qty 1 = 100 in SUT E1

LE Qty 2 = 75 in SUT E2

LE Qty 3 = 30 in SUT E3

If a recieve the GR for 150 Qty then 100 Qty will go into E1 but rest 50 becomes a partial pallet and cannot be stored in any of these two SUT.

What i wanted to know was, Is there any way that i can control my storage type to recieve only goods which satisfy the palletization criteria in WM2 view? if it does not satisfy this criteria then i would want to move all such stocks with partial pallets into a seperate storage type.

Thanks,

Harish