cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unpaid leave and showing that amt in payslip as deduction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let me know, how i can configure unpaid leave so that it will deduct based on basic pay and hra wage types amount.....

and the deducted amount i want to show in payslip..... plz. help me with this.

how can i convert the no. of unpaid days into amount and show it in payslip.... please help

thanks

chandra

Any help..... thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can do it in PCR, or

2. Via wage type valuation in payroll.

By default system factors monthly salary according with actual working time.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

do i need to create a wage type and valuate it? I know creation of wage type but how do i valuate it so that amt is deducted based on basic pay and also how do i show it in payslip...... thanks for ur help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you have to create new wage type. As I mentioned before standard SAP is factoring monthly salary, so you don't touch this logic. Rather you create new wage type for information only, i.e. to display it on payslip.

Make sure that this wage type is not used in payroll - uncheck all valuation and cumulation classes in table V_512W_D "Processing Classes, Cumulations, and Evaluation Classes".

Add valuation method for the wage type in table V_512W_B "Valuation Bases", i.e. hourly based, according with gross salary form IT 0008, check valuation basis /0

Create new absence valuation rule in table V_T554C. Attach this new wage type to this absence valuation rule.

Assign valuation rule to absence type in table T554S.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ur answer is very helpful.....

Create new absence valuation rule in table V_T554C. Attach this new wage type to this absence valuation rule.

If i dnt attach a wage type to absence valuation rule.... how will it appear in RT when the payrol is run for employee who has unauthorized absences..... plz. help