cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block in item in sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I created a sale order with 5 line items.Out of the 5 line items, I gave billing block to only one line item.( Item level-billing document view in sale order.VBAP- FAKSP).

But, when I try creating the biling document for the order, I find the material for which billing document is active also gets copied to the billing document.

I also tried changing Copying requirement as 023 in the item level, but the whole document(order) is blocking while creating the billing document.

Can any body explain what should I do to stop the material to copy when the billing block is set at the item level.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nithin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Please follow the steps given below.

Go to SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Billing --> Billing Documents --> Define Blocking Reason For Billiing

Once you click on "Define Blocking Reason For Billiing" --> Click on "Assign blocking reasons to billing types"

Here you have to assign your billing block to your billing type then only your block will applicable for your billing type.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have misunderstood my question. I am not giving block at the header level.It is only at the item level and that too for 1 material. If there are 5 line items and I give billing block for only 1 line item in the item level at the above mentioned field, the material which I have blocked should not be copied to the biling document till I remove the billing block at the item level in the sale order.

Regards,

Nithin.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nithin,

If you had setup aa billing block at the item level manually, this should work. If it is a billing block at the item level of an order of the delivery related billing check "VTFL" and If it is order related billing "VTFA" AND COPYING Requirments. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I understand your issue but still my question is your billing type assigned to your billing block or not?

Regards,

MT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned the billing block to billing type and it worked.Thanks for you answer.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

Please let know what is maintained in "Relev. for Billing" at item category level. What is the item cat. u r using.

Regards,

Shailendra