cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am facing a peculiar problem. We have 2 servers.. ( Two are two different servers not clients) we have recently made client copy of customizing from one (which is perfectly working) to another and started creating transactions.

We have created a Material u201Cserviceu201D with LEIS as ICG and valuation class 3200. this material is available in both the servers.

There is a doc type for sale of service in both the server, with doc pp S and with proper assignment with Sales Area for PP determination.

There is no problem in creating order in both the servers. After creating the order, since it is order related billing using F2 when we try to create billing, the values are not picking from the SO, whereas this is perfectly working in other server.

I have checked following things in the both server.

Customer Master, Material Master,Sales doc type, Item category, Item Categ Assignment, PP, PP determination, Billing doc, Copy control from Sales doc to billing doc, Condition types used in PP and Condition records used. ALL ARE IDENTICAL . Ideally speaking when we make a client copy everything must be same, still i checked for ..

The reason for no value in the billing doc is, the pricing procedure picked in the billing doc Header is not the PP used in sales doc.

But in the other server, which working perfectly it is not getting changed, hence the value is appearing and able to do subsequent transactions.

I would like to know what could be the reason for PP to change in one server while with no change in other with same setting.

In both servers I have maintained DoPP as S for sales doc header and A for Billing doc.

In one server it is picking PP relevant to SA+DoPP (S) + CuPP (1) u2013 which is required and in the

other server it is picking wrong PP, which is relevant to SA+DoPP (A) + CuPP (1)

I have tried creating new billing doc type with doc PP S but while using it is giving ABAP dump.

Kindly clarify how it is working in one server and not in other server with same setting.

Thanks in Advance

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As my understanding the pricing is redetermined for billing document

Please Check the Pricing Type field in copy control for Order to billing (VTFA) item

the value should be D instead of B

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for replying..

It is already maintained like that only .. Pl understand the same setting is working in other server

Thanks

Sriram

Answers (0)