cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Replication - Org Units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running SRM 5.0 classic scenario SAP 4.6C

I'm trying to replicate vendors (BBPGETVD), but am receiving error message, Organizational unit 50000011 does not exist, check entries.

I go into PPOSA_BBP and my root vendor org unit has value ID = O 50000011.

I have run BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE and I'm green.

I have replicated all other master data I need so the connection between the systems is working. I dont think the problem is with BBPGETVD because I never get to execute. I think the problem is with the vendor org unit. I have tried entering other org units and always says Org Unit 5xxxxxxx does not exist, check entries.

Any ideas on where I went wrong in my org model?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Justin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Justin: Let me throw in an idea. Per release notes, as of SRM 5.0 (SRM Server 5.5), "you no longer use PPOMA_BBP to enter external vendor organizational units and vendors. Instead they are represented in PPOMV_BBP , where vendor groups (VGs) are entered as organizational objects (including the vendors that belong to the groups)". For more info, check 5.0 Release Notes, pages 78-80.

Let us know if this helps.

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was it Serguei!! Thanks to everyone for input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei! I don´t find the 5.0 Release Notes for SRM. Sorry, Can you send me the document by email??

My email is rosa.rodriguez@gram-asociados.com

Thanks

Rose

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rose: you can download 5.0 Release Notes using this link:

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002918692005E/RELN_SRM50_eng.pdf

If you don't have SAP Service Marketplace access, let me know, and I'll e-mail it to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Serguei! ok, thank you very much for your help.

I read the Release Notes and I try to generate the vendor replication

Thank you

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei! I read the Release Notes and I can´t solve my problem.

I did the following actions in SRM:

- I create an organizational unit with all atributes necessary (Vendor with ID 50000733) and the BP created by the system is 282

- I assign (with the transaction USERG_GEN) a position and a central person with the name VENDEDOR and Business Partner Number 283

- I go to the transaction BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE, I select Business Partner (Employee Role). When I execute this, the BP 283 is all green. The organizational unit Vendor, is all green too. But I select Business Partner (Organizational Unit Role), the system trows two error messages:

1) Object of type 'BP' with ID '' does not exist or is inconsistent

2) The connection between 'BP' '' and 'O' '00000000' is missing or inconsistent

- If I run the report BBP_XPRA_ORGEH_TO_VENDOR_GROUP with the organizational unit ID 50000733, the system say: Vendor root Node Does Not Contain Org. Estructure, Further Checks Not Possible.

- If I run the transaction BBPGETVD and the organizational unit ID 50000733 not exists.

I am working in SRM 5.0 with Server 5.5

What Can I do??

Thanks

Rose

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rosa: have you created an org plan for Vendor Groups using trx PPOCV_BBP? Once you've created it, you can manage this org plan using trx PPOMV_BBP. This org plan is for Vendors only. I believe you should use org unit ID from this vendor org plan in BBPGETVD.

Cheers,

Serguei

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Justin,

this is strange: What is your active plan version ? run RH_GET_PLVAR to check it.

Look also at SPRO --> Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> SAP Business Workflow --> Maintain Standard Settings for SAP Business Workflow --> Open Maintain Runtime Environment --> Maintain Active Plan Version. --> should be 01 by default

You should debug the BBPGETVD with a break point in FM BBP_VENDOR_GET_NON_BAPI, or test the org unit with FM RH_EXIST_OBJECT in SE37.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Active Plan Version = 01

I gonna hold on the BBPGETVD debug because I actually never get to execute the program. I also tried created a vendor manaully in the web interface "manage business partners" and got the same error, org unit does not exist.

I ran RH_EXIST_OBJECT with the following parameters and got a null return.

Import parameters Value

PLVAR 01

OTYPE O

OBJID 50000050

REALO

Export parameters Value

EXTERNAL_OBJECT

thanks

Message was edited by: Justin Farley

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE with "Business Partner (organizational unit role) flagged and returned the following error message for every org unit in my model:

Object of type 'BP' with ID '' does not exist or is inconsistent

The connection between 'BP' '' and 'O' '00000000' is missing or inconsistent

Anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Justin

just change a new number ranges for vendors and chk for grouping of number ranges in

Path - Cross-application components>SAP Business Partner>Business Partner-->Number Ranges and Groupings

define number ranges and assign groupiong of number ranges for BP.

settings in Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges

Grouping Nu rngs External Int std Grping Ext Std

0001 01 X

0002 AB X X

MDM0 MD X

Try changing the AB to some new number ranges and assgint the same to the grouping.

regads,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed AB to a couple of diff ranges to no avail.

During original config I did change the AB no. range from what it was out of the box? I cant remember what it was to change back to original.

thanks

Message was edited by: Justin Farley

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI justin

AS far as SRM 4.0 is conern the standard settings mentioned above if you want some specific settings mentioned those I will post the setting at my place.

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I can't find BBP_VENDOR_GET_NON_BAPI.

my r\3 version is 5.0.

Can any body help me ? i need function to create vendor (not using call transaction neither using batch input).

thx a lot .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Justin,

Please can you make sure your root vendor org unit is not part of your root Org Structure (same level as root OS). Please also check that you have maintained these attributes:

CUR - Local Currency

VENDOR_ACS - Accounting System for Vendor

VENDOR_SYS - System Alias for Vendor

Regards,

Adeoye

PS: Please reward points accordingly for useful posts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I verified your suggestions and still receiving error. Gotta be something with my business partners or something. I'm at a total loss.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Justin,

Did you try using BBP_ATTR_CHECK - EBP Organizational Model: Checks to fix this?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have tried that. All green.

thanks