cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic fields in PDF form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement to design all fields in a form dynamically..!

It means if the user selects speific fields in a custom config, the form should be genarated with only those fields.

I know it can be done placing fields at design time and then hiding it later.. but I am looking for dynamic fields creation and position and setting its properties dynamically.

Thanx for Ur time.. !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for the reply guys..

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me ask you something sapgeek. Why do you think we are going to help you since you have not a single point received around here and you keep on asking? If you can fix this, we can discuss your problems again. Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good one Mate.. I will soon get more than single point..

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge, you can create print forms (not interactive) from scratch. If you want to have "very-dynamic" interactive form, you have to create all the fields you will need and start hiding, showing, copying vaues etc.

I wonder... why do you need to do this? Sometimes you should design more variants of the same form instead of "generating anything". This technology does not work this way, at least I have not seen such a thing in three years of Forms development.

Otto

manthanraja
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Did you try creating a composite form ?? The sap.help link to creating Dynamic forms is give below

[link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/44/bca11fc60b7006e10000000a155369/content.htm]

Hope this helps

Regards

Manthan.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well that's not the case Manthan as I understand. wants to create the form fields dynamically, similar to WD Dynamic programming where you can create almost all controls dynamically by coding in wdDoModify view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Yes I am looking for ways to create Dynamic fields in Adobe form, which has been choose from the custom config settings. Does it possible like in WebDynpro-ABAP ?

Cheers

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge NO.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dynamic creation of Adobe form fields is not possible as per my knowledge.