cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Orders without material - component reservations in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using transaction CO07 to create a production order without material. We have four materials in the BOM for this production order. One is an input product and three are output products. My intention is to have the components on this BOM show up in APO as reservations or something else that will be considered in our planning.

At this point I am not able to see anything in APO system (e.g order reservations) like I would with a regular production order with material. Does anyone have any experience with this functionality or know if it is supported by SAP?

Thank you,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

What you see is the current design: dependent reservation has to be integrated with header material.

The expected behavior is not provided yet.

BR,

Tiemin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

It is an interesting case, a don't know if you have solved it. Anyway, here is my suggestion -

1) If you want to see a reservation in APO for a component, you need to make sure that the header product exists in APO as well, and the production order for this header has also been CIFed over to APO. This is the first check.

2) If the first check is OK, then you should check that all the 3 header products exist in APO (In your case, you have 3 three header products). And then, the production order appears for all the 3 products in product view.

With the above checks, I am certain, you should see the reservation for the component, else it is an ieal OSS candidate.

Thanks,

Prashant Ghule