cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I avoid automatical quantity confirmation of the items?

Former Member
0 Kudos

At our case, production is done on sales sales order for some of the materials. When all of the materials at the order are producedi I want to triger the availability check but availability check triggered autpmatically when for the first time the order is created. I don't want the system to make the confirmation automatically. How can I avoid automatical quantity confirmation of the items?

Thanks in advance for the answers....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Put 02 indicator inspite of KP in availbility check field at material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar

This can be done 2 ways

1.if you want individual material stocks to be checked for avialbility and deliver them independently then check whether you are using requirement type KSV.

2. If you want to send the group of materials together and do not want to send a material which is part of group individually ,you can use delivery group with Sales Bill of material concept . the header material may be a fantom assembly .

The delivery group is set at the item category level ,so u can set it for the item categories u want to go together.

for example all text package inserts ,extra spares and a material must go together, they will be part of delivery group.

I hope this helps

Regards

Mandar