cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow Not displaying in Data Manager once it is launched ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am experiencing a strange problem in Data Manager Workflow Tab. I am using MDM 5.5 SP6.

While importing records either Iby using import Manager OR Import server, workflow is triggered and we can see the workflow in the workflow tab with status 'Unlaunched' and once it is launched it is not displaying any other steps and it disappears after completes the workflow. But all the steps in the workflow completed successfully. Workflow tab is empty for Status = ALL.

This was working fine until few days back.

Anyone experience this issue?

Edited by: Lamp S on Mar 12, 2010 11:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it may be because you are using wrong user to check this.

Try to login into Data manager through Workflow Owner User ID.. it should display All workflow jobs there, even completed ones also. and Status = ALL should work there.

The workflow owner has special privileges and visibility. The owner of a workflow is the only user who can see in its task queue for every instance of every step that is available to or received by every other user. I think, other users will see tasks only if it is step is available for them or in received status.

Check and revert with the result.

Regards,

Shiv

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lamp S,

If nothing is getting displayed in workflow tab, then try reinstalling workflows.exe (workflows setup).

Otherwise, you can find workflows only in launcher's login.

Regards,

Shaailesh.