cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GGB4 project system activate substitutions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Every body,

I made a Sustitution in transaction OPSN for Callup point 1110 Network header, when I tray to activate it on GGB4 at Activate validatn/substn, select Project System, Activation Object Substitution, it shows me this message: ( Substitution Is Not Activated in Selected Application )

I ran program RGUGBR00, But I still can't activate the PS substitution for Plant ( CAUFVD-WERKS ).

Can someone tell me if I am skipping some step in the substitution's creating processes? or there is a transaction like OB28 for PS?

Thanks in advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no need to run any activation transaction for PS.

If you want the substitution to run do the following - (assuming there is no error with the substitution logic)

enter the substitution rule in project profile OPSA

Tick automatically if you want to activate it on save project

If you do not tick then you can activate the substitution when you are in the project (CJ20N)

Edit -> Validation/Substitution and call the substitution rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanks for you answer,

But in transaction OPSA or CJ20N I can only run and assign 'WBS element' and 'Project definition' substitutions , and I need to run a 'Network header' substitution to assign the in the 'network' the same plant as in the 'WBS Element'.

Many thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the network did you try OPUU or calling the substitution from CN22.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for you answer,

Te substitution is working now for the plant in the network with the transaction OPUU.

But unfortunetly I can't save the Plant changes in the network because the sistem trows message : 001 The plant cannot be changed Message type__________ E (Error)

Message class_________ CN (Network messages)

Message number________ 240

I tried to change the Message Type in transactions OBMSG and OPJB but message continues as E.

Thanks for your answer, it was very useful.

I guess I will try to change the plant on a User Exit, BADI or Function module.

My PS analyst suggest me to change the plant directly on the system table CAUFVD.

If somebody knows a way to change the plant according with the WBS Element's plant in an automatic way, please let me know.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not clear what you are trying to achieve, but Once you save Network than after you cannot change plant from Network Header. This is standard behavior.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I am trying to do is: In transaction CJ20N When User creates a new Project Coping another one. Project -> New -> Copy Project, The substitution assigns automatically the same Plant of the WBS Element to the Network plant.

Many Thanks for your Help.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why don't you use templates - this is one of the drawbacks of copying from operative projects

Virendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks all of your for your answers, you help me a lot,

I suggested the templates but my PS annalist does't want to use them.

My solution was modify the network's plant by Exits in the substitutions (RGGBR000 type C_EXIT_PARAM_NONE) in OPSN and OPSA there I lunch a process that modifies AUFK-WERKS when a new project has been created or specifying the project directly to update old projects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, could you be more specific on how you implement the substitutions (body of exits)?? Thanks.