cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mutiple cheque printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing problem in cheque printing,,we have a smartform whose pagelayout is set same as the dimensions of Bank cheques,,this smartform when triggered by its driver program gives only one cheque as printout(designed as such)..

Now the client wants printing of mutiple cheques ,,as the Bank will give them cheque rolls not distinctive single leafs as we find in the cheque book..it is a continous roll of cheques .

So now i have to modfiy the smartform layout accordingly..

the smartform is desgined with Templates ,,and me being a newbee to smartforms facing a challenge in this.

Any other quick fix can you suggest ,,will combining the spool requests be helpful,,i cannot try myself as no printer is connected to the SAP system which i use.

So any proved workarounds will be of much help to me.

Thanks in Advance

SriLakshmi Naidu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,Iam Praveen kumar and Iam doing the same work with check printing.

Can you share your process in doing this cheque printing.

Even i developed a smartform with page layout 20X9 cms..and assigned in SPAD,Client is using a dot matrix printer,Even though i assigned exact size still the printer is skiiping two checks after after One.So can you help me in resolving this issue..

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naidu,

As you mentioned driver program will take care of ouput the Cheque details.Is it the complete design?

Any time you work on the transaction Automatic Payment F110), here we have option to enter multiple vendors option while creating payment run and it will generate the details of Mutiple Cheuqe.

Please check with your Functional team for regarding the Payment process in SAP.

Please come out with comlpete requirement of Multiple Cheques scenario?