cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Condition - Need Advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we use discount condition ZQT6(group condition) which is managed at pricing group(PG) level per material pricing group(MPG), like Sales org/ Price group/ Material Price group key combination.

This condition have scale ,meaning that ,according to ordered quantity,the discount rate may change.The biggest quantity ordered lead to the biggest discount.

Condition records maintained for 4 material prices groups like 1A/1B/1C/1D and for each there is sales maniatined as 1 qty - 20% discount, 2 qty - 25 %.

If i create order with one material group 1A with qty 1 its picking 25% and 2 qty its 20% which is fine.

Now user requirement is if a order 2 line items, with 1A MPG qty 1 and 1B MPG qty 1 = total 2 Qty, system should pick 25%.

Please suggest how to achieve the same.

Thanks

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki

Please ensure that both line items should belongs to same group, else it will not work. means if your enter item 1 belongs to 1A and 2nd item belongs to 1B it will not work. Check your condition records for scales, they might be maintained separately for each group.

If both items belongs to same group it should work.

Let me know your comments.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the group condition routine in the condition type configuration in the t code V/06

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Domodhar, In routine do we need to write a requirment for this??? already 3 is there..

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to use Group condition routine 1

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

Thanks, its working as expected. Before we go ahead, please give some points which all things need to takecare before doing this chnage.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am glad it is working as expected. You should be all set and do not need any further settings.

Thanks

Sai