Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Menu missing tcodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I add tcodes-S_ALR_87012307 & S_ALR_87012308 to a role menu,the user menu fails to generate both entries.User Menu only have S_ALR_87012308

Both transactions call the same underlying program- RFSABL00

Please assist to resolve the issue.

Peeyush

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both transactions are intended for the same purpose, hence the program is the same.

If you are in S_ALR_***307 , hit SHIFT + F7 on your keyboard (or click on the third icon from the left that says ALL SELECTION OPTIONS) it would give you the same screen and selection input options that are shown in S_ALR_**308

Former Member
0 Kudos

> User Menu only have S_ALR_87012308

Perhaps when adding S_ALR_87012307 you clicked on "Authorization Default" and not "Transaction"?

Anyway, there is no real difference so having both is an overkill.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Perhaps when adding S_ALR_87012307 you clicked on "Authorization Default" and not "Transaction"?No

I agree its overkilll but Our client wants both in menu

Please advise.

0 Kudos

> I agree its overkilll but Our client wants both in menu

Both being identical, means it does not make too much sense having them in the same folder of the role menu.

If you place them in seperate folders, then they will each appear.

Cheers,

Julius

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

HI all,

to avoid this deletion, set the customizing switch delete_doble_tcodes to NO in table ssm_cust.

If this is not set explicitely, the system interprets the switch to be set to YES in default. This is valid only, if you have implemented the first correction level mentioned in note #1263259 (sapkb70021, SAPKB70106,....)

The second correction redelivers the old behaviour (default = NO, if the switch is not set)(correctio instruction 0120061532 0001214917, comes with sapkb70022, sapkb70107,....).

b.rgds,

Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hi Bernard,

This is also not solving our issue.

delete_doble_tcodes was set to YES in our case.We changed to NO.Then also the problem exists.

Peeyush