Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITEM in TRANSFER PROCESS_Alert monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing next issue:

 SC got stacked in the status: ITEM IN TRANSFER PROCESS.

 We have find out root cause: IPC server was down when last approver was approving.

 Error message is displayed in the alert monitor under local error in the Purchase order section.( IT MUST BE ON SC section, because PO is yet not created.

 How it comes that error message does not go into SC section? If alert is there, then I am able to delete it, but now there is no way of deleting this SC.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

Please execute the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED in your system with the parameter 7.200 (7.200 means 7.200 sec. = the shopping carts from the last two hours won't be checked).

This report will generate alert entries in the alert monitor in the Shopping Cart part. The administrator will have the possibility to retransfer or delete the items.

Regads,

Peter

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

some time concern from the business, why automatically not deleted which really dont have a problem,

manual intervention is required to cross verify and check the same

br

muthu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED was initially making not effect.

After several researches: I applied note 918194. After applying SAP

note I have found next solution:

-Run report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED.

-All the alerts are now displayed in the application monitor.

-Concretely alerts are displayed in the menu SC, section: u201CNot

transferred to backendu201D

-SC status I1111 got deactivated and now SC move into the active status of Error in transmission.

-SC is now available for deletion.

-SC is deleted at line item level via u201CMonitoring SCu201D

transaction.

-SC got the status u201CDELETEDu201D in the transaction BBP_PD.

Thanks for the answers,

Ab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback.

@Ravi: SC can not be edited.

@Peter: I am running report you mentioned but no alerts are being displayed. I already have an entry for this report on table BBP_CONTROL. It seems that report does not recollect SC with Status I1111 active. When executing report, system uses by default 2 hours( expressed in sec). Should I change this parameter?..As per my understanding, it means that report collects all the SC that has been more than 2 hours with the status I1111 active, isn' it? And then alerts are displayed and editable.

Trash icon at item level is active, but always the same message: "Item can not be deleted". It does not matter if I try to delete via browser or by using function modules, always the same message.

Thanks for you time and efforts.

Much appreciated.

Ab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at the following notes and see if they are applicable to your system:

Note 729967 - Shoppng cart:Status I1111,no follow-on docs->analysis report

Note 1233037 BBP_MON_SC: Shopping cart transfer ends in status I1111

Note 1168632 BBP_POC: Shopping cart status not updated properly

Note 728536 Shopping cart: Follow-on docs => analysis-/correction report

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

normally the status I1111 is only a temporary status (it's changed by the statut I1112 or I1113 and the I1111 will be set inactive), therefore no shopping cart should remain in this status for a longer time.

The report I mentioned collects the shopping cart with this stucked status (which are older than 2 hours, as the I1111 in the first two hours is still "OK"), and creates an alert entry for them.

Please try to delete the SC from the check status and monitor shopping cart transaction as well.

If this doesn't help...it should be checked in your system. As a last solution you could delete this from the database.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still not working. Working with SAP in order to solve it.

How should I proceed to delete it at databse level?

Thanks and Regards,

Abraham

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

as a last chance maybe you could try the deletion in both transaction BBPSC04 and BBP_MON_SC.

Please note, that after approval the SC deletion is only possible on item level. The SC will get the status deleted only when all of their positions are deleted.

Regards,

Peter

ravindra_mantri2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abraham,

Execute 'Transfer' method for shopping cart using t-code SWO1, this will either

1) re-trigger PO creation if SC was approved by approver

2) sent SC back to creator inbox for changes if approver rejected it earlier. This way creator can delete the SC.

If approver's action is not captured in SC during IPC failure, then I would suggest you to re-trigger approval workflow for SC again to align the SC status.

-rgds,

Ravi