cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the receier determination, we have communication component where we can define the receiver system, then what is the use of Communication Party, in my scenairo i need to exted the same scenario for the differient partners in this case how do i use this communication party.

If it is to be used then how to define the communication party, is it to be defined under Party in the ID.

request your valuable inputs regarding to this..

regards,

sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Party is the optional header of Business Service. The convention is when communicating with Third party system we designate party and under it define a business service. For new third party system create new party. This helps in handling scenarios.

You need to create party in Objects>Party>Right click New.

You can use following link for the creating of scenario using party.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b0b355ae-0501-0010-3b83-8f2bb566f...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

party is used if it is B2B interface...i.e if it is a business entity apart from your organisation...

then you use party..so that we can configure the ids at the party level (id can be DUNS,...)

yes you have to create the party in ID and under that the communication component...you have to create....

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

My partner has given the number, so instead of DUN's i can use that number..

Correct me if i am wrong

regards

sai