cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RNOTIFUPDATE01 causing problems in synchronization

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In our Service desk implementation on Solman 7.0 Ehp1, we have a status called Sent to SAP. This status when set for a ticket calls the method "CRM_DNO_SEND_TO_SAP" and the ticket goes to SAP successfully. similary when we set status to confirm we call the stanard method to confirm the message to SAP and it works fine.

Now client has a AMS service with SAP and SAP forwards this ticket to the AMS team and the status at SAP changes to "Sent to SAP Partner". This ticket status is successfully replicated in our Solution manager.

The problem happens when SAP puts ticket to "Partner-Customer Action" This status is either not replicated in our Solution manager or the rnotifupdate01 job sets it back to SENT to SAP partner. We could see the status change done by the background user which runs the rnotifupdate01 job. Also we could see that the timestamp of the status change is the same time when the job runs!!!

Tthis has caused the system to be out of sync with SAP marketplace. In terms of the message status primaily.

We have copied SLFN001_advanced action to ZSLFN001_ADVANCED and the status profile SLFN0001 to ZSLFN001

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My suggestion, create a customer message on SV-SMG-SUP

Are you doing synchronization with RNOTIFUPDATE01 only or is RNOTIFUPDATE07 used, too?

Regards,

Ruediger

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running only rnotifupdate01 periodically. Can you help me understand what is the difference in rnotifupdate01 and rnotifupdate07?

We are running rnotifupdate01 wth the variant SAP&WORKPLACE.

Thanks!

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> We are running only rnotifupdate01 periodically. Can you help me understand what is the difference in rnotifupdate01 and rnotifupdate07?

rnotifupdate01 = Synchronisation with SAP (used by all customers, Service Provider)

rnotifupdate07 = Synchronisation with SAP for Software Partner (SAP pushes message, which needs to be processed by a partner to a postbox, the report synchronizes those messages into the SolMan.)

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks.

We are trying to run the report but it fails with error The system could not find your SAP customer notification system user

We have ensured that S user is maintained in AISUSER table also have assigned the parameter SAPNETUSID What are we missing now?

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AISUSER is important

Parameter SAPNETUSID is obsolet.

My suggestion, create a message on SV-SMG-SUP.

0 Kudos

Sure. Will do that. Now it seems that rnotifupdate07 will fix the problem so just trying to find if it can be fixed without creating OSS message.

the horizon seems so close!!

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should know, whether you need this very specific function

rnotifupdate07

See for an introduction and detailed information:

[www.service.sap.com/sw-partner]

0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger,

Another question, is it common that when SAP replies back to our ticket, the user status also changes? If so, is there a way where I can map my status to SAP's status? eg: I have a status called Request Information, Is it possible that when SAP puts ticket in Customer Action, User status changes to request information.

Thanks!!