cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise invoice printing by sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone provide me the details of step by step how to display the sales excise invoice by sapscript?

I had gone to VF02 and then enter the Billing document Number whose excise invoice has already developed. I went to header > output>output type is J1I0 for output type.When I am going to Print preview by ISSUE OUTPUT TYPE no preview is coming...

Hope Connection between driver program and sapscript is not done..

Else if I go V1IP and entering excise invoice number and then tell me how print preview will come with value...

Please do help..Urgently..Go live is forthcoming soon...I remain grateful for the same....

Sikha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do this....

1.Check the SAP Script : OPEN_FORM should have the option DIALOG = 'X'.Then only the dialog will be appearing.

If this is ok, then go to 2.

2.Go to SE11 and Display the entries of TNAPR by giving the Output Type, Application Type and Print Medium( 1).

If the configuration is done correctly, then the form details are shown.Else, the configuration is not done.

If configuration is not done, then go to NACE.

Select Corresponding application Type and click on output types.All the output will be appearing.Then select the output which you want and click on Processing Routines (on Left hand side).

Then You will get a screen where you need to enter the Subroutine, Form Name etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shikha,

Where u assign the output type, above on the application tool bar, thr's option "Communication Method, click on it, there assign your printer and tick on "Print Immediately" option.