cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in creating a contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to SDN forum. I need all your experts help to enhance my skills in SRM.

Currently i am getting an error when i click on Create Contract then error is : "Org Unit Doesn;t Exist" .I checked my user is linked to org structure.

I try to find but i couldn't get the solution.

Thanks n regards

Smriti Arora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

did you enter any Purchase organisation in the basic data

check that purchase org and purch group still present in pposa_bbp.

error message some times mislead others.

what action are doing. when do you get this error ? which field you type u get this error.

make ensure that Porg and pgroup has BP number

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

i went to portal and click on create contract or contract template and then error message comes org unit doesnot exist.

i dont know y this error message is comming and can you tell me abt where we assign the portal roles also......might be prolem with my portal role.....few users are having a strategic purchaser tab and few dont have.....i see in su01 the roles are ok.......

thanks

smriti arora

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Check whether the Org Attributes were maintained correctly in the PPOMA_BBP transaction for the user. You need to maintain the Purchasing Org , Purchasing Grp etc ..

Best Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I assign user with users_gen transaction and i can see that CP and BP and P is created with the ORg unit i assigned

1.)can yuo tell me where to see,assign,delete portal roles in the system.

2.)Can you tell me steps config for contracts whenever i click on any tab in contract error message comes

i am facing these two problems. my senior told me to check portal roles and still am not getting where to see those roles

Thanks and regards

Smriti Arora

Edited by: Smriti arora on Mar 13, 2010 12:14 PM

Edited by: Smriti arora on Mar 13, 2010 12:17 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

regarding portal roles. ask help from BASIS or EP consulatant.

PROCESS GOA :-

you can create a Contract

before that you must set up all data document type for GOA etc..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/42/f93dfd975f3ee6e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

muthu