cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in PDF display after refreshing of page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing a weird problem. I have created an adobe interactive form in which i have header and line item details of customer invoice. I have added a button and numeric field to add no of rows as lineitem at runtime. When i click on add rows button page is being refreshed but its not displaying any UI elements on the PDF. Infact PDF is not being displayed ie no any UI element.

Please let me the solution for tjis or the root cause of the problem,

I am using WAS7.0, NWDS 7.0 SP 14, ALD 7.1 , Adobe Reader 8.2, Form type ActiveX.

ACF is installed with SP 22.

Regards

Sagar Ingalwar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your form shouldn't be refreshed unless you're making a call back to SAP for some reason. You may have used the wrong Button - did you use the Web Dynpro Native button, or a normal button? If Normal, what control type (in Object -> Field tab)?

Can you post the code behind your "Add Row" button?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Phelan,

Yes , i know unless i make a callback to SAP page does not get refreshed. Actually button i have used standard button and in its javascript code i have called an submitToSAP activex button. I have set the no of rows value to one invisble text element and passed to submit button. On checking the "addrow" button i have added the elements to teh line item in my java code. Hope u got the complete idea

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, behind your Add Row button, you do have some java script to call a Submit back to SAP as well as code to add a row to your table and to modify some invisible text element?