cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treatment of open sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There are huge qty of open sales order lying in SAP. i did analysis as details given below.

Sales order No : 30021

Sales Order Dt : 21/05/2007

Shipping status :

Header :

Complete Devr : UnChecked

Overall status : being processed

Line Items

Overall delivery and delivery status = Partially delivered

Document status

Outbound, Packing, GDI, Invoice and A/c Document are Completed & Cleared.

Should i check complete Dlvr in Header by VA02.

Regards,

ViAngrish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank All, Problem solved

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

If you want to close Open & Partially Delivered Sales Orders, then you have two options:

1. Close each Sales Manually by VA02.

2. Mass closure of all open orders.

For Mass closuse:

Use T-Code: MASS

Select Object Type as Sales Orders (BUS2032)

Execute

Select Sales Order Header Data & in the Fields Tab, select MASSSDHEAD_S-AUGRU (Order Reason) & execute.

Here give the Sales Order number Range that you want to close & Execute

In the subsequent screen select required Order Reason in New Value Fields & apply the same to all the Orders...

This will close all the open orders in one go...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could not get your requirement fully, so kindly explain a bit more clearly.

If you have a lot of open sales orders and you are asking how to close them, then if you are sure you are not going to do any more transactions with those, then apply 'Reason for Rejection' for each line item that is not completed and the whole sales order will go to 'Completed' status.

If doing this for each line item is difficult for all the open sales orders, then you can close all those at one shot through 'MASS'

T Code, please search in this forum and you will get a lot of threads explaining how to do it. Its very easy.

If you need any more clarifications plz dont hesitate to post back.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gurus

Very Helpfull.

yes! i want to close the sales order. But as i mentions this sales order are back dated. when i close the sales orders by VA02 / Mass is there any financial impact SAP will genearte.

Please clear

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont loose any sleep on this issue. What ever you do to a Sales Order it will never have any Financial implication in SAP unless it is Delivered and / or Billed. Go ahead and close all the open sales orders and have a sound sleep.

Happy SAPing.

Venkat - Hyd

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Do you think Sales Order have any Financial Impact?

Dont worry... Closing of Sales Order dont have any impact on other processes on SAP.

Also it is recomended to close back dated Open Order which will not be delivered any more...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta