cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital signature on Inspection lot - how to change the text?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have switched on the Digital signature requirement for saving usage decisions.

When the Username and PAssword screen pops up, it says Reason for signature "Inspection Lot: Usage Decision".

I want to change that text to read Reason for signature "I am an authorised QP" but I can't see how/where to do this.

Anyone any ideas? Is this one for the developers?

Orla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. you do that. But I recommend the use of the digital signature toll if you have other needs of digital signatures than standard. This is a tool/function that you can cal up from any enhansement/exit in the ABAP program you'r runing and cal up your own signature.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0fbaa71-cd8d-2910-5982-e30626035...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I got access and changed the text in SIG_OBJ.

Works like a treat (despite the very long Log when I activated it...)

Thanks a million for all your help,

Orla

Former Member
0 Kudos

On good and one bad news:

The good one: I found it!

The bad one: You can't change it.

The text in the "reason for signature" is from a SAP standard domain valur key. This is not changable without an access key from SAP. Se the value range in domain SIG_OBJ (TC:SE11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andreas. That's great. I'll let you know if I have any success (and get a key!)

Orla

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only thing I know is that you use transaction SLG0 to change this text and log text when you use "digital signature tool" and build your own signature object. For UD this is not used because this is a "simple signature" (strandard SAP).

Please tell if you find out!