cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR Workspace is not modifiable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i was doing the Sync my DC from DTR to my Local pc.it was giving the following Error.so that I could not do any changes in my respective component.

The operation requires the writeability of the following Objects:

View

======>problem: DTR workspace is not modifiable /C24_TRPLN_Dtrplnmaintain_package~dcx.com.iptbs/src/packages/com/dcx/planning/plpackage/approve/Plannin

Can anyone help on this

Thanx in Advance.

Regards,

HPP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If while looking at the DTR, look at the tabs at the bottom: Active DCs and InActive DCs

Select the Inactive DCs.

The Active DCs are the successfully deployed n working DCs which are updated only on a successful activation and deployment of a activity.

Hence, when you want to sync from the DTR to a local pc...it will allow you to do so only from the inactive DCs.

Now, if u sync, checkout, work on the project and then checkin, then on succesfull acitvation and deployment...the active DCs are automatically updated

So, in short..sync in from the inactive DCs in DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balachandar,

Please syn from the inactive DCs. If you syn from active DCs it gives the problem of "Non modifiable". I have faced the same problems. Solved it so i am sharing

Steps-->

1. Select the inactive DC--> expand the ESS/ MSS ---> Syn Sources

2. go to the Local DC pane--> Create Project from the required comp.

3. Select the dependencies.

4. Go to the WD perspective.

5. Make the changes.

6. It will ask for an activity-->Create one.

7. Go to the DTR perspective--> Open activities-> Relaese --> Activate.

It will work. I am writing a note on this.

Please let me know if this solves.

Regards,

Manab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe you created dcs from Active DCs instead of InActive DCs within the Development Configuration

Regards

Pran