cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am doing a file2file senario in PI 7.1 I did just simple one2one mapping after that my file is picked and when i check in SXMB_MONI I find a red flag staus is Mapping run time error in target side.But I checked everything but Idint find any wrong from my side plz help.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The error says there is a failure in mapping. Open the message and see the trace there you can find what exactly happened.

Also test your mapping using this michals blog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL,

I copied the the XML structure From SXMB_MONI and tested in Mapping Its showing The following Error

Content Prolong error

PLz help

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I AM doing simple file2file senario in SXMB_MONI its showing redflag and i tested the source code in testing its showing the following error

CONTENT NOT ALLOWED IN PROLONG

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the beginning of your file content, probably some not allowed characters. See e.g. here:

http://marc.info/?l=xerces-j-dev&m=109077011626977&w=2

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the error message ??

CSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the following steps.

Go to SXMB_MONI->select main documnet and down load the xml(Right click on it and select viesource) and savi it.Then test this xml in the Message Mapping using TEST tab.It will give error.

Thanks

Ravi

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But I checked everything

Does that mean you checked the incoming payload from moni in Mapping made at IR?

Regards,

Prateek