SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have to associate three registers with three different time period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one reqirement , I have to associate three registers with three different time period such as 6.00 am to 4.00pm , 4.00pm to 8pm amd 8 pm to 6am. so that reg can capture three different values for three different time period.

Can anyone help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are talking about "how to bill 3 different time zones", then you can use by creating billing master data (rate category, rate type, rate determination, rate, operands & variant programms) 3 different rate types (tarifart) relevant for registers.

For example:

1. period 6 am - 4 pm - rate type - peak

2. period 4 pm - 8 pm - rate type - off peak

3. period 8 pm - 6 am - rate type - other

By rate determination you will assign to each rate type (peak, off-peak, others) proper rate for the billing of the each time zone.

After that, by billing relevant installation of the device, you will assign to the each register (peak, off-peak, others) a proper rate type.

That's all.

Best regards

Vlado

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are talking about "how to bill 3 different time zones", then you can use by creating billing master data (rate category, rate type, rate determination, rate, operands & variant programms) 3 different rate types (tarifart) relevant for registers.

For example:

1. period 6 am - 4 pm - rate type - peak

2. period 4 pm - 8 pm - rate type - off peak

3. period 8 pm - 6 am - rate type - other

By rate determination you will assign to each rate type (peak, off-peak, others) proper rate for the billing of the each time zone.

After that, by billing relevant installation of the device, you will assign to the each register (peak, off-peak, others) a proper rate type.

That's all.

Best regards

Vlado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got ans