SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM integration with ISH possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My question relates to integrating personnel with the human capital management. I would be interested in linking not only personnel data but also planning schedules in the two modules. Do I have to create a specific process?

Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

it would be interesting to hear more about the specific planning process you have in mind. In the past we have often thought about such integration and also discussed it with customers and the ESC (Enterprise Services Community). One result is the ES bundle [Resource Planning and Scheduling|http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?packageid=DEE98D07DF9FA9F1B3C7001A64D3F462;id=B670349DBAC84C939FB0865CAE23BB6E] which aims at supporting planning processes of employees. One crucial point I remember from the discussion is the question whether information on employee availability (e.g. absence, illness etc.) was available (i.e. entered into HCM) in time to be used in planning.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Regards,

Claudius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudius,

This looks like what I was looking for, I will try it out, once I get the proper system (our clients have Eph2 and 3 and not upgrading soon).

Remains one process that might be tricky, "non planning ressources employees" such as nurses, back office employees, managers,... they don't have plannings like the doctors do but their data is shared by the two modules. Our main goal is the employee data management (creation, modification, view) in a central point.

D.