Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatching between Order quantity and Delivered quantity

swapnil_tailor1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

SO is created with quantity 20, in MMBE stock is enough (22) but while doing delivery only 12 quntity is being confirmed. Cant able to delivered 20 quantity against this material, plant n sloc. I've checked in MD04 against the SO, it is fine with my order Q (20). In schedule line, order Q is 20 but confirm Q is 12 shown.

Please do let me know what is the issue of this mismatching.

Thanks,

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

swapnil_tailor1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks guys.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Check if there are any open sales orders for this material.

2. Reject the item in that sales order

3. Rerun the availability check in the current sales order

4. Now check the confirmed quantitiy.

MMBE will show the physical quantities in the plant. But, for the sales order to confirm the delivery quantities in schedule lines, need ATP (Available To Promise) quantities. You can check the ATP quantities using Tcode CO09(zero nine).

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Apart from the suggestions given

Check in MRP2 view whether any safety stock is maintained for that material

If any value is maintained there system will reduce that qty from total stock and confirm the balance

Regards

Raja

former_member131745
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You may also want to check if there are confirmed schedule lines from other sales orders against that unrestircted stock. If you create an order and confirm the schedule lines the stock confirmed against that can still be seen in the unrestricted stock unless the stock category is set.

You might also want to check and ensure that the order was actually created against unrestricted stock and not another stock category.

I hope this helps.

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check UOM of Sales & Basic UOM & Stock keeping Unit.

Regards

R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapneal,

If stock is enough in MMBE then also check, the stock is in unrestricted stock or not?

If it is ok then go to order VA02 --> Double click at your item --> Go to schedule lines tab page --> click at Edit (Menu) --> Click at "Item availabilty"

See the system is not confirm full quantity or not?

If not then put your order in V_RA and see the status.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT