cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Company in Logon Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My system serves three companies. Actually, some users are working on Company A and Company B only, while some users are working on Company B and Company C only. However, we don't want that the irrelevant companies are visible by unrelated users when they login.

How can I hide a Company in Logon Screen for some users?

Thanks in advance

Ken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi King....

I dont think that its possible to hide certain company from user to user. But you can prevent ur users to login to the wrong company just by creating the user codes and passwords but you need to require the more licenses for that......

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Company in Logon Screen is based on SQL server. It is not possible to hide them from any users if you allow them to use B1 and Refresh list.

You may find all connection info is saved in the SRGC table within SBO-Common. Check this thread to find out more:

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi King..

Through the normal login you can hide the comapny user to user.

But it is possible through creating SQL users. create three users each user can give only autorisation of single databse.

then login through that id you will see the authorised comapny only.

Regards,

Datta Kharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't think that can be done.

However, consider setting up the companies this way:

User A can only access Company A and B

1. make sure all user id are unique

2. In Company C, you set up a general authority for a dummy user with No access to everything. Then copy this profile to User A in Company C.

This way, although User A can see Company C, but can do nothing.