Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value contract - pricing concepts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

How contract pricing will work -?

Scenario -

Customer - xyz --having value contact with us for the period 5 years for amount $10000.

So that he will get some disocounts Zxxx - extra disocount $100 ( because he is under contract) when order created.

How this scenario will work -?

where should I maitain this condition type. In the cotract or sales order. How the system will identify this contract customer and and give $100 discount.

Please help me.

Thanks

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every body

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kris

You can create contract and then subsequent order w.r.t contract, thescenario which you have mentioned can be taken care by configuring rebate agreement and assigning rebate condition type in your main pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

Thankd for your reply.I didn't understand your answer completely.

I am elobarating my question.

How pricing works in contracts.

If I maintained discounts int contract pricing procedure for the XYZ customer how system will understand -?

what is the difference between contract pricing procedure and how this pricing procdure different from sales order pricing procedure( this will create with referene to contract)

Please try to clear my doubts. If my question is wrong correct me.

Thanks

Kris

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krisn,

You have a document type(EX:WK1,WK2) for value contract process and it has a document pricing procedureassigned to it. In Pricing procedure detemrination(Transaction :OVKK), please maintain different pricing procedures(Almost same , but with some extra conditions like your discount). Assign a requirment to it ,saying that when the sales order gets created with the refernce of a value contract, then only this condition should get activated(Take the Abap Consultant's help to create this routine).

Then system applies this condition only when the sales order gets created from the value contract. Infact you don't have to have different pricing procedures , but If you waish to , you can. on top of that in copy controls "VTAA" from WK1 to "OR", make sure that the pricing type is"C". Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like what Ram said above. But then again, why do we need to maintain a routine where system populates a condition type in sales order if it was copied from a value contract?

I mean, if you straight away insert manually a condition type in value contract with the required discount and if the said sales order is created using this value contract, our discount condition type will flow, inversely, if the sales order was created independently (without referencing the value contract), we will not manually enter the discount condition type. That should solve the issue, doesn't it?!!

Any additions / corrections are welcome. Best Regards.

Happy SAPing.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram

Thank you very much for your reply.

So that means Stnadard SAP doesn't has solution for this. We need to maitain a routine for this.

This is simple value contract condition discount. Even for this we need developers help.

That means SAP Contracts really not help full to the business.

Please comment on this or give me any thing if you know about CONTRACTS.

VENKAT , thanks to you comments also , Please feel free to give me any comments on this.

Thanks

Kris

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krisn,

What I have said is a way to maintain the condition type for the discount to be applied. If you want the discount to be applied only when the sales order gets raised from Value contract. The easy and alternat way is go to "OVKK" and assign a pricing procedure without this discount type to the sales area and the customer pricing procedure and the contract pricing procedure. And for the sales order which is a followup of the value contract assign a different pricing procedure with the discount condition type. But you have to copy the standard order type "OR " and rename it and maintain this as an order type for the value contract and document pricing procedure for this should be some customized one. Goto "VOK0" and Create a new docu pricing procedure and assign this in "OVKK".Maintain the copy controls and pricing type shopuld be "C". Kindly please let me know If you need any more help on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Mar 12, 2010 1:51 PM