SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report on BP's with active User Status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using the Status tab on the BP to indicate specific status(s) such as Bad Debt, Cash Only, etc. I have found the various status 'types' in table TJ30T (TXT04 & TXT30) along with the Status Profile and User Status but I am unable to find a table that allows me to find all the BP's with each active status type. Is there a way to query this information? Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Linda

I assume you're looking for tables JEST and JSTO.

You can access the information for example via function STATUS_OBJECT_READ.

Yep

Jürgen

Edited by: sattlerj on Mar 15, 2010 7:31 AM

Edited by: sattlerj on Mar 15, 2010 7:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. Yes, i had found tables JEST & JSTO. I tried the function you suggested but how do I get from that list of object numbers to the Business Partners they are associated with? Is there a table I can join with JEST to get that information in a Query or Quickview?

Thank you,

Linda

0 Kudos

Linda:

you should be able to use FM BUPA_STATUS_DETAILS_GET to find the current status data for any BP.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestions. I finally found what I needed by joining the PARTNER_GUID in table BUT000 with OBJNR in table CRM_JEST.