cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V/08 Formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are creating a price condition and we want it to just take the amount entered manually and give it as the result for the invoice, will be used in freight so no matter how much or how many items are ship the amount stays the same.

So far we have been able to do that with formula 160 ( = 1 ) for the base condition, the problem its that it adds the amount for every item line, so now I am trying with a formula for the final result.

I ask my abaper to make a formula to get the value from this field (got it from F1): KOMV-KBETR but it bring us the total price amount of the items not the value of manual condition.

If somebody knows witch field should we use in the formula to simply bring the amount entered manually as the end result for the condition?

Best Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos

I think do it by creating manual header condition without writing any ABAP routine or formula. Please create new header condition to enter at freight at invoice. if you want you can hide it in sales order level as well.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seshu,

I tried my problem was that the condition value the amount was added once for every item line, so with user exit it was manipulated with a division and it was solved.

Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A header condition by definition takes the value entered and put it into every single line item. To do what you want which is to take the header condition value and prorate it amongst the items. Change you condition type configuration by selecting the group condition flag. This will then prorate the amount.

Frank

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Filter (with a IF/ENDIF for instance) with the field KOMV-KMPRS (or KONP-KMPRS, or XKOMV-KMPRS, etc...)

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo, we found a user exit and we are working with that.

Regards,

Carlos