Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a Billing Document condition amount is positive or negative

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the below scenario:

User will query the Billing Documents on the condition type(ex: YABC) and then display the Condition Value and Condition Base Value of the codition type as a report.

And user has an option to summarize the values based on the Ship-to, in this case user wants to sum up the Billing Documents and see the Balance. When adding up the values it should treat the Condition Value and Condition Base values differently for Billing Documents and cancelled Billing documents. i.e., for Billing documents that are cancelled the value should be treated as + and for the Billing documents that are not cancelled it should treat as -.

We can't depend on the document types or document category as there is no restriction for the report on these. My report may have Invoice, Credit Memo, Debit Memo, Cancelled invoice, etc. So I can't check each document type and determine the sign of the amount.

Is there any way that we can identify the values on a condition record is credit or debit?

Could anyone please let me know.

Thanks,

Murali.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to identify a specific condition, then you can check the condition Type in SPRO. It says whether it has + or - effect.

IMG Path:

Sales and Distribution / Basic Functions/ Pricing / Pricing Control / Define Condition Types / Maintain Condition Types

Go in to your condition type, you can see + or - value.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (0)